Here are the rules:
1. Choose 5 up & coming blogs to pass the Liebster Award on to. Each blog must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks & appreciation to the blogger than gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Share 5 random facts about yourself.
4. Post the award to your blog.
And the winners are:
Cup Of Tea And A Blog
I Could Have Been Mother Of The Year
A Not So Small Town Housewife
Too Smart For Her Own Good
WTF Am I Thinking
Random Gracelessness (It's a word...in my world):
1. I had french toast for dinner last night and woke myself up at 3am burping up syrup. It was NASTY the second time around.
2. My new favorite summer song is Pontoon by Little Big Town...mainly because when they sing "Party in slow motion, out here in the open, mmmm motorboatin'" I get a mental picture of...well, someone motorboatin. See, told ya I'm inappropriate.
3. I'm not interested in doing product reviews or give aways. The sole purpose of my blog is to share my story...thoughts, dreams, heartaches and laughter.
4. Having a sick & twisted sense of humor is making parenting harder and harder. Keeping a straight face when I hear "Mom, she just tried to put her toe in my butthole!!" is damn near impossible. Even though I
5. I'm afraid my newest addiction might be tie-dye. We tie-dyed 2 tank tops each last week. 1 rainbow and 1 camo and a onsie for my nephew...now I look at everything and wonder how it would look tie-dyed. Beelay wants to tie-dye her sheets...and I secretly want to say YES!!!
I hope you'll all take a minute to go check out the blogs I've picked to pass the Liebster award on to. While you're at it, click on the banner below to help me climb closer to the top in my rankings. Thank you again to 1 Bad Mom for thinking enough of my blog to find me deserving of this award...and thank you all for continuing to read my insanity.