Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Love Me or Hate Me....I'm just gonna be ME!!

So, I've been having a REALLY hard time wrapping my head around this whole blog thing.  I've been torn between writing socially acceptable things or to just be ME, the whole shebang.  I've been worried that some of my family, former family or parent related friends might find the REAL ME to be rather offensive....and then it dawned on me!!  This is my blog!!  I can write about whatever the hell I want to...and if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. 

So here are a few of the topics I've been toying around with:

To all you haters - BLACK FRIDAY KICKS ASS!!
Raising well-mannered smartasses - a girls guide to queefing & queso.
Dead beat dads, please stand up!!
12 Steps - Living with a gamer/hoarder.
My day at the circus...I mean loony bin.
This is my bubble - Teach your kids how to respect it.
CUSSING & potty mouths - When they're appropriate and when they're NOT!!
Sarcasm - It's an art form.

Let this blog entry serve as a warning or a tease of what is to come.  If the thought of these topics made you smile, click follow...even if it's just for shiggles (shits & giggles).  If you were at all offended, please see yourself to the door!!

No comments:

Post a Comment